boolean operations with .stl

From: SSchm11977@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 17:16:43 EEST

Has anyone had good results using software that removes one .stl from another
(difference) , if so could you let me know who sells it.

I also wanted to note that the Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center used SLA
models of conjoined twins in 1976 and the models were very useful for the 28
hour surgery. As a result of that success we set up an imaging center at the
hospital with an SLA 500 to make models. There was little in the press about
it because one of the bigger problems for these children is to have a normal
life and not be in the center of a media circus.

Dr. Stephen M. Schmitt
Tel Med Technologies
210-887-3042