Stratasys

From: Ed Bunch (ebunch@auburn.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 18:09:38 EEST

Hello, I'm curious to get some feedback on the Stratasys, F.D.M.
Machines. What I'm looking for is how they compare to SLA and SLS
machines. What are the good and bad qualities of the machine and the
parts they produce. Currently I have four SLA's and Two SLS's and I'm
trying to figure out if I have a fit for a Stratasys. We are a service
bureau providing service mainly to the automotive industry. I have all
the documentation on the machines, I'm looking for users opinion's.
Thank You
Edd Bunch, Auburn Engineering