question for those involved in RP on medical applications

From: Rafael Santillan (rsanti@ciateq.net.mx)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 16:21:48 EEST

Dear Listers

does anybody know out there, if there are applications of acrylic to replace
Hip joints instead of titanium ? I know that the Australians developed an
acrlylic parts for the skull repairing with acrlylic rather than titanium.

We need to create a Hip joint but with some other material preferible non
metalic.

if someone has a clue contact me directly please.

regards

 * Dr. Rafael Santillan, Phone: 52-442-2230745 *
 * Director 3D RAPID Fax: 52-442-2226774 *
 * Mobile: 52-442-2366015 *
 * Email: rsanti@3drapid.com *
 * MOVIL Email: rsanti@movilaccess.com *
 * *
 * Address: Priv. Martin Carrera 105, *
 * Colonia Presidentes *
 * City: Queretaro,Qro. MEXICO. Zip. 76080 *
 * WEB: http://www.3drapid.com *

Este correo fue enviado utilizando el servicio IMP para CIATEQ
http://www.horde.org/imp