Call for CAD engineers in Indianapolis area

From: Steven Pollack (StevenP@DigitalJeweler.NET)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 23:16:43 EEST

I have an associate in the Indianapolis area who is a substantial size
manufacturer who is looking for an engineer or engineering firm that can
provide contract CAD services for jewelry items in a class ring style of
jewelry. First and foremost they are wanting presentation quality
renderings for sales purposes. Prototypes and tooling may come after that.

Please respond to me and I will forward your contact information to them.

Thanks,

Steven Pollack
President, Digital Jeweler, LLC
660 Vernon Ave