Re: Dimensional layout source?

From: Paul (paulb@laserrepro.com)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 22:24:35 EEST

Contact Charles McQuain @ Cambridge Tool & Die. They perform tolerance
checks and quality control using CMM as a service. We have used them in the
past and have been very pleased with their service.

Paul Bordner II VP of Operations Laser Reproductions 501 Morrison Rd Suite
101 Gahanna, Ohio 43230 phone 614.470.6905 fax 614.470.6907 mobile
614.206.0436 www.laserrepro.com