Announcing a new product line of tooling for SLA rapid prototyping

From: LGonzalez@PROTOTYPE-SYSTEMS.COM
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 21:34:08 EEST

Prototype Systems, Inc., Sterling Heights, MI, USA. developed PATCOŽ
Modular Tooling Systems to virtually eliminate the need for the design and
build of disposable tooling for new product development.

We are proud to announce a new product line of workholding tooling for SLA
rapid prototyping. The system uses "CLAMP-LESS" holding components for part
assembly / fit / interface. It is very accurate and greatly enhances build
variation analysis. We essentially eliminate the need for any manual labor
normally associated with preparing parts for evaluation /study. We will
provide complete design and build services or the CAD library files of the
components for fixture design to support your product development teams.

The most significant benefit our customers discover is they have
dramatically reduced the time required to achieve production intent tooling
and process definition. Our methods allow for implementation of change
while meeting accelerating market time demands and bottom lines.

To receive a html visual, graphic file illustrating our system and/or
request a product catalog, please contact me at (586)795-3690 or via email
at lgonzalez@prototype-systems.com">http://lgonzalez@prototype-systems.com.

Please visit our web site: http://www.prototype-systems.com for insight on
our complete line of products and services from the Detroit area.

Thank you for your time and the consideration of our company as a resource

Luis Gonzalez
(586) 795-3690
Visit our website: http://www.prototype-systems.com