(no subject)

From: Phillip Ubah (phillipubh@financier.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 07:53:50 EEST

URGENT REQUEST

Sir,

Kindly assist me as a matter of urgency.

I am an accountant with the ministry of aviation and it recently
published
on our national daily newspaper that most of the serving ministers
will be
probed and i felt that my minister might summon ius soonest for
auditing.

I am urgently begging you to help me by giving me your oversea
account to
enable me transfer the sum of twenty-two million five hundred
thousand
american dollars.;which i covered.

You may open a fresh account and send to me plus other bank details to
enable me effect transfer.

I will direct the apex bank to wire the fund into your given account
as if
you are one that executed the contract.When the sum gets to your
account i
will resign and fly to your country.

When the fund gets to your account i will give you the 30% of the
total sum
for your contribution.

SO if you are interested do reply me urgently to enable me proceed
ahead.Kindly send your tel/fax lines also.

Waiting for your mail.

Regards

Phillip Ubah