RE: coversions

From: Gert van Rooyen (Gert@freeplaytechnology.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 09:59:16 EEST

If you have 3DStudioMax, the easiest way is to export your part as a STL
file and import in 3Dstudio.

Otherwise export from Pro-E as IGES, Import in Autocad and create 3Dstudio
file.

Gert van Rooyen

Freeplay Technology
Montague Gardens
Cape Town
South Africa

Email address: gert@freeplaytechnology.com
Phone: +27 21 551 2002
Fax: +27 21 551 2096
Mobile: +27 83 380 3788

Website: www.freeplay.net
NOTICE - This message contains privileged and confidential
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you are hereby notified that you must not
If you have received this message in error, please notify
Freeplay Market Development (PTY) Ltd, its subsidiaries or associates,
immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the view of Freeplay Market Development (PTY) Ltd
its holding company, subsidiaries or associates.