Producing EDM Electrodes using RP

From: Carl Dekker (dekker@met-l-flo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 02:30:30 EEST

Fellow RPer's,

If there is anyone using innovative techniques with RP for producing EDM Electrodes that could and would be willing to present their work at the IMTS show in Chicago I would appreciate hearing from you shortly. The RPA has gotten a day to present to the IMTS community and one of the speakers will be unable to present. We are hoping to keep the topics which have already been published and need to move forward quickly. This is a very interesting opportunity for the RP community to reach out to additional industries and we hope you will help. This can be an excellent opportunity for gaining exposure for yourself and your company. It will also help illustrate the great things that RP is doing in manufacturing environments. Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance,

Carl Dekker
dekker@met-l-flo.com
www.metlflo.com