IMPORTANT SLS USERS GROUP CONFERENCE DOCUMENTS

From: gary.rabinovitz@reebok.com
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 22:18:43 EEST

Attention all SLS Users - Only 8 weeks to go for our 9th annual conference in
San Francisco CA. This years conference is shaping up to be the best one yet.
We will be featuring a long list of world wide speakers on a verity of topics.
We have also extended the 3D Systems Update to an hour and a half. We are also
expanding our Vendor Fair & Parts Fair. I encourage all attendees to bring some
neat or cool parts for display. Wednesday's itinerary has changed from past
conferences. We will begin the day with a Buffet Breakfast, followed by the
wish list generation and conference feedback session. There will be one
additional set of Technical Breakout Sessions, followed by an off-site tour of
Regale Corporation, complete with hors d'oeuvres. Don't forget to RSVP for this
exciting tour.

Your SLS Board of officers, urge all who plan to attend, to register early. By
doing so, we can assure you of a very successful, informative, and entertaining
conference. Not to mention the early registration savings of $50.00. This
early registration deadline is Friday September 13th.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in San Francisco,

Gary Rabinovitz
SLS Users Group President
Reebok International Ltd.