RE: Deskcam vs Stlwork vs DeskProto lite

From: Ed Lambourne (ebl@delcam.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 11:02:01 EEST

Scott

You may also want to evaluate MillWizard from Delcam plc
costing $250. You can download a free evaluation version from
http://www.millwizard.com/Main.htm <http://www.millwizard.com/Main.htm>

Good luck

Ed

--
Ed LAMBOURNE                                Delcam plc
Technical Director                      Small Heath Business Park,