Deskcam vs Stlwork vs DeskProto lite

From: Scott Ellis (scott.ellis@novatex.com.au)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 03:46:54 EEST

I have been searching the net for low price (not performance!) milling path generation software.

Specifically I need full 3D surface machining, with import in any of the common formats (the 3 above handle STL)

Does anyone have any comments regarding a comparison of the three above? They are all around the $300 USD mark.

Thanks.

p.s. Are there any other packages with similar functionality & price that I have missed?

Scott Ellis
Manager
Novatex Research - Excellence in Electronic Research & Development
scott.ellis@novatex.com.au
41 Yule Road, Merewether, Newcastle, NSW 2291, Australia
Ph 0412 988408 Fax 02 49636058