RE: Scan points of human beings

From: Vasudev Komaragiri (detroitvasu@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 21:14:00 EEST

Hi,

You may be aware of variety of scanners available for
Reverse Engineering. One of them is Cyberware based
in California. They have done quite a bit of scanning
on human beings. They have an interesting project on
their website, called Digital michelangelo, which has
some leads you can try to get a model.
Here is the web address: www.cyberware.com
GOod luck!

Vasu