RE: Minimum feature sizes on RP parts

From: Blasch, Larry (LBlasch@OPW-FC.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 23:47:50 EEST

All,

To be considered a true feature, the geometry must be dimensionally correct
to the STL data.
I won't get into the accuracy of the STL data...

The X,Y, and Z machine capabilities must be considered to be the same since
the orientation of the part is subjective.

Larry

Lawrence R. Blasch
Design Engineer
CAE Systems Administrator

OPW Fueling Components
P.O. Box 405003
Cincinnati, OH 45240-5003 USA
Voice: (513) 870-3356
Fax: (513) 870-3338

In the software industry, a "feature" is a bug discovered by the program
development team...

Just a little Friday humor.