Re: Online Quoting Systems

From: Ron James (rjames@stlquote.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 22:59:02 EEST

Hi Allan,

I have not seen an quoting system that is specifically aimed at HSM/
CNC.

My company's online quote system supports instant quoting and manual
quoting, and can be modified to quote any type of manufacturing
process.

Or it can be used as a foundation for developing a new quoting system
that fits your need.

Sincerely,
RJ

STL Quote Online RP Quoting System