RE: Other infiltrant possibilities

From: Charles Overy (cwho@lgmmodel.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 19:24:49 EEST

Stefan,

I don't know if you have tried the new spray aplicator for the
cyanoacrylates. It is sold by Zcorp. It works modestly well. Better that
the drip and drizzle method. Still uses a heck of a lot of resin. We
have sprayed matte acrylic varnish (liquitex) which works fairly well in
some applications but is not nearly as strong.

Let me know if you find anything else.

Charles