Re: CT Scanning

From: Michael Raphael (info@dirdim.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 03:35:46 EEST

Keith,

We are a 3D scanning services bureau and also represent and sell equipment and software that we are especially pleased with. We have capabilities in most scanning methods including industrial CT, reverse engineering, polygonizing, etc. If you have specific questions or a particular project or application that you like to discuss, please call or email.

Michael

Direct Dimensions, Inc.
rapid solutions to 3D problems...
8C Music Fair Road