Re: Ear Model

From: Ernst Müller (e.mueller@gom.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 12:14:22 EEST

Hello Roger,

we can typically do. It is more the question how complete (undercuts)
and how much are you willing to spend for the job.

To contact us, please look into http://www.capture3d.com (California and
Detroit) or into http://www.gom.com/

With best regards

Ernst

Ernst Müller mailto:e.mueller@gom.com
GOM International AG http://www.gom.com
Bremgarterstrasse 98B Tel: +41 56 631 0404
CH 8967 Widen, Switzerland FAX: +41 56 631 0407