Ear Model

From: roger (rogersears@msn.com)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 21:18:43 EEST

I would like to know if you can scan a model of the ear which I have. The model is made of clear silicon rubber, and I have not been able to replace it since I bought it several years ago. Apparently the manufacturer is out of business. The model is approximately two inches by two inches by four inches high. I would like to be able to establish a solidworks or pro-E data base.

How can I get further information from you?

Where are you located?

Thanks you.

Roger A. Adelman
957 Riverwatch Drive