RE: Novice 3d scan question: stitching point clouds

From: Deelip Menezes (deelipmenezes@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 16:03:17 EEST

Well, Bathsheba is surely into some real good stuff.

On a similar note, today we released Point Cloud for Rhino
(http://www.fpsols.com/point_cloud_rh.html). This Rhino plug-in will read an
unorganized point cloud and convert it into an organised surface, for
reverse engineering purposes. Comments, suggestions, criticizm are most
welcome.

This plug-in was developed on the request of Dr. Schmitt (who is on this
list). Thought I should let you people know.

/Deelip Menezes