RE: Novice 3d scan question: stitching point clouds

From: Priit Kull (priit@abfbaltic.ee)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 21:09:14 EEST

If I remember the original reguest correctly, there was nothing about
aligning any points, or otherwise organising the resulting cloud. If so, it
is a simple twist and move of a coordinate system. That is more or less a
high school math exercise and I suppose a simple spreadsheet could do.
Organising the random point cloud is where all the clever part takes place,
but that was not asked for.

Priit Kull