Re: Gold Vacuum Metalizing

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) (adler@a3dm.com)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 23:20:02 EEST

I must assume that you mean gold color..... Do a search on the Society of Vaccum Coaters ( SVC ) http://www.svc.org/ and look for someone doing TiNi ( Titanium Nitrite ) coating. It looks like gold and is used to produce gold color on inexpensive watches, ornamental hardware etc

Steven Adler, CEO
Automated 3D Modeling, Inc
www.a3dm.com
adler@a3dm.com