RE: Objet or other printers

From: Info (info@2objet.be)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 15:56:42 EEST

Dear Mr. Ervin,

The Objet Studio application calculates the volume of material and support.

This is a short calculation process and takes few seconds (not more than
half a minute in real complicate parts).

In the future, once the amount of material in the cartridge is not
sufficient for completing the build, the Objet Quadra or Objet Quadra Tempo
shall give the user a target time when to replace the relevant material
cartridge. This is still under R&D.

Should you need any additional information about the Objet Polyjet
Technology, please contact us.

Best regards

Tineke Van Aken
Sales and Marketing Assistant