re: Epoxy Tooling

From: Karen Halvorson (karenh@schmitprototypes.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 19:01:40 EEST

John - Schmit Prototypes, Inc. does do epoxy tooling but we have also developed a Quick Turn Tooling system that can deliver actual engineering grade, rapid prototype injection molded parts within days of receiving your order, at a much cheaper cost and better accuracy as well. Our systems allows for complex parting lines, side pulls, and internal undercutsl. For more information please refer to our web site at www.schmitprototypes.com.

Thank you
Mike Schmit
Schmit Prototypes, Inc.
1801 Indianhead Drive