Re: homemade inkjet printer head

From: Steven Pollack (StevenP@DigitalJeweler.NET)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 00:58:35 EEST

The flipside of that position is if you had invented something useful, filed
for a patent, but not gotten around to reducing it to practice due to
anything from technology development or funding, should someone else be
allowed to infringe who is ready to come to market?

I realize that was not your position but it might be the natural consequence
of your expressed feelings.

Steven