(no subject)

From: DR BELLO AHMED (drbello_ahmed@fishingwork.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 07:03:37 EEST

bello_ahmed@fishingworks.com
CONFIDENTIAL INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

Attn:

Permit me to acquaint you with this proposal for the purpose of
investment in your country. I know this letter may come to as a
surprise since we have not met before. Your contact was given to me
by a staff of the Sierra Leone Chambers of commerce and Industry,
Free Town, who informed me that your name and contact was sourced
through an Internet search done by the chambers.

My name is Bello Ahmed, son of late Mr. Dangogo Ahmed. My father
until his death was the Director of Gold / Diamond Mining field of
Kono District in Sierra Lone.

Before his death in a private hospital in Free Town, he disclosed to
me the reason he was poisoned by his business associates. He revealed
to me of a consignment containing US$25,500.00 (Twenty Five Million
Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) he deposited in a private
security company for safety purpose since there was war in our
country. He explained further that he declared the consignment as a
family treasure and artifact to the security company to avoid them
raising eyebrows, hence they do not know the content of the
consignment. He also directed me where he kept the deposit
certificate and agreement reached with the security company. He
advised that I should leave for Abidjan in the event of his death
immediately to facilitate the claiming and transfer of this money to
any country of my choice for proper investment and also to avoid
being killed by the people that killed him.

Presently, I am in Abidjan, cote d’ivoire with my mother after the
burial and three months mourning as our village local tradition
demands. I am looking for a honest and trustworthy person who will
assist me in this business as my late father instructed. Besides, I
strongly want to continue my education in your country and you would
definitely stand as my guardian and overseer of any investment made
with this money.

As soon as the consignment is out from the security company and the
transfer made, you will be compensated with 30% of the total sum,
while the remaining will be for investment. If you are willing to
assist me in this transaction, kindly contact me on my e-mail
address: bello_ahmed@fishingworks.com as stated above, state your
phone and fax numbers in your next mail, I will then furnish you with
the details, including faxing of the certificate of deposit agreement
to you for your perusal and confirmation.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr.Bello Ahmed
bello_ahmed@fishingworks.com