Re: Resins for Vacuum Casting

From: Michael Tsenter (nesttech@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 03:20:06 EEST

Hi Carlos:

CAMATTINI in Italy is a manufacturer of high performance polyurethane and epoxy resins.

Their PROTOCAST line of resins had been especially designed to be used with vacuum
casting systems such as MCP. We distribute these products in North America to many of
the MCP machine users.

Since you are located in Europe, it is best for you to contact CAMATTINI directly. The
contact person is:
Mr. Eugenio Dall'Argine, tel: +39-0521-304711, fax: +39-0521-804410, e-mail:
eugenio.dallargine@camattini.it

Best regards,
Michael Tsenter

--