Bruce's story

From: Dennis Fogle (dfogle@rpsupport.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 13:03:56 EEST

Hello to all. I have not participated in your forum out of respect of your advertising policy. In response to Bruce's frustration, let me just say one thing. YOU HAVE OPTIONS. Many who have responded to Bruce's e-mail have used our services. We are a bit more sophisticated than the neighborhood mechanic and we work with all of the resin vendors on technical issues. You do not have to be held hostage. Please e-mail me direct or contact one of your forum members for information and references.

Thank you,

Dennis Fogle
National RP Support, Inc.