RE: Tool for sharping edges and other features?

From: Charles Overy (cwho@lgmmodel.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 18:17:44 EEST

Makai,

The coolest tool for this is Sensable's Freeform. The haptic feedback arm
gives you great control over repairs and Freeform has a new release that is
supposed to be better at technical parts as they had been directed more at
creative before. You have to be able to deal with the voxelization
concerstion though. I do not know how much error that will introduce.

Did you have any other suggestions.

Thanks

Charles