RE: Rapid Prototyping

From: Ron Barranco (rapid@rapid-prototyping.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 21:26:31 EEST

Welcome High Tech Jewelry Design to the RP World!

We at "The Rapid Prototyping Network" www.rapidprototyping.net/ would like
to invite you to submit your company name and information at the "Rapid
Prototyping Index" RP Index & Directory , Of coarse everyone is welcome to
add you listing.. The list is currently at 249 and growing..

Thanks Jeffery Stokes

  Hi: we are opening in the futuer a Rapid Prototyping service bureau for
the automotive, aerospace, and Jewellery industry overhear in Montreal
Quebec. (Canada.) we will be using the SLA Viper technology of 3D Systems
which produces very high precision models also this models are very good for
Rapid Tooling/Rapid Modeling.

  For More information please contact us.
  Hi-Tech Jewelry Designing
  5455 DE Gaspe