SL5220 verse RPCure100

From: Cathy McEleney (cmceleney@draper.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 18:38:52 EEST

We were contacted by 3D Systems about changing from SL5220 to RPCure100
(for the obvious reason) in our SLA-250. I'm wondering if anyone out there
has made the switch and could let me know what you think of the
RPCure100. (or if you considered it and didn't switch, why not)

Looking at the Ep and Dp data, it appears the RPC is slightly slower than
5220, but with a much higher Tg (81 verse 53). I'm willing to give up some
build time for temperature, but am afraid of any other hidden
"characteristics" of this stuff.

Thanks in advance for any info you can give,

Cathy McEleney
CS Draper Laboratory