Aaroflex suit

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 02:28:08 EEST

Hi Folks,

    Does anyone know how to find out the location and schedule of an upcoming trial in the California courts? I'd be interested in visiting the proceedings of the Aaroflex/3D Systems law suit.

    Since Albert Young did not respond with this information, I searched for it online. All I found were references to a 1998 decision that proper jurisdiction did exist for 3D Systems to sue Aaroflex for patent infringement because of price quotes the latter company had sent to prospective customers in California. This apparently has become something of a landmark decision in establishing something called "personal jurisdiction." (For a brief account of the decision, see http://www.netlitigation.com/netlitigation/personaljurisdiction.htm.)

    So, can anyone tell me how to find out when and where Young's next day in court is going to be?

Best regards,
Marshall Burns