Re: High T resin

From: Ronald Jones (rjones@sharedreplicators.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 20:42:10 EEST

Dear P. Bernhard,

We run RPC high temp resin on one of our two SLA7000 systems. Give us a
call or go to our on-line quote engine to get an instant SLA quote
(www.express-quote.com). We can also do large parts on our new FDM Titan in
polycarbonate. Our specialty is large parts. We're also the least
expensive with guaranteed fast delivery.

Thanks,
Ron Jones
www.sharedreplicators.com