Instant Quoting System for Mold Making

From: Chang-Shik.Min (mcs9413@dreamwiz.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 18:35:24 EEST

 Dear RP&T professionals:

Hello...how are you doing today ?
I have been developing my second version of Instant Quoting Software for conventional moldmaking as a rapid tooling research engineer at LG Electronics,
South Korea.

I think there are many instant quoting softwares developed for RP and relatively simpler RTs in which RP processes are,and now many of them are used for web-based RP businesses.
But for conventional moldmaking and most of RTs,there has never been an instant quoting software,I think.

Now I'd like to share some of my experience with those who are interested or
have been developing this kind of softwares,in order to upgrade mine a bit more user-friendly.

Is there anyone who knows any software like this or is interested ?

TIA

Rapidly yours,
C.S.Min

======== Nothing ventured,Nothing gained! =======

Chang-Shik,Min (Chief Research Engineer)
LG-Production engineering Research Center
LG Electronics Inc.,Republic of Korea
(Phone) +82-31-660-7090,+82-31-667-7424(Home)
(Mobile) +82-19-370-7424
(Fax) +82-31-660-7384
(e-mail) mcs9413@dreamwiz.com
         mcs9413@lge.com