RE: Cinnci meeting

From: Brock Hinzmann (bhinzmann@sric-bi.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 01:08:06 EEST

Brett,

Is this what you're looking for?:

If you are a member of the Rapid Prototyping Mailing List, please join
us to network with the "Who's Who" of the RP industry at the....

 RPML Reception
Wednesday, May 1st
 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. in the Cincinnati Convention Center
 2nd Floor Lobby (at the corner of 5th and Elm)

 This event is catered by Materialise. Cocktails will be provided by 3D
 Systems, Stratasys and Materialise.

 Drawings will be held for the following door prizes:

 1 copy of Wohlers RP&M Report 2001 (valued at $400)

 1 complimentary registration to the 2003 3D Systems North American Stereolithography Users Group Conference (Limited to existing owners of 3D Systems SLA equipment.)

1 complimentary registration to the 2002 3D Systems SLS Users Group Conference (Limited to existing owners of 3D Systems SLS equipment.)

 1 complimentary registration to the 2002 Stratasys User Group Meeting  registration (Limited to existing owners of Stratasys equipment.)

 1 complimentary registration to the 2002 Z Corporation User Group Meeting  (Limited to existing owners of Z Corporation equipment.)

 Materialise will be hosting:

 Materialise Technical Demonstrations:
 What's New in Magics RP 7.1?
 Room 213 & 214
 (alongside the RPML Reception)
 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.

 Please be sure to stop by the Materialise (Booth # 618) to thank them for
 their continued sponsorship support of the RPML reception over the past 5
 years.  Also, thank you to

Terry Wohlers for his continued support and

3D Systems (Booth #701), and

Stratasys (Booth #401) and

Z Corporation (Booth #706) for

their acknowledgement and support of the RPML.

See you in Cincinatti!

 Elaine

We choose our VALUES. They are not what we say, but what we do

Elaine Hunt, Director
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
100 Fluor Daniel Building
Clemson University
Clemson, SC  29634
864-656-0321