TCT 2002 - Future Focus & News

From: Nicola Brotherton (nicola@tctuk.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 19:31:06 EEST

Dear List,

Just a brief email regarding the TCT 2002 conference this year, taking place
at the MICC/GMEX in Manchester, UK on the 16th & 17th October. The
Provisional Programme is almost ready, however I have an open slot in the
Future/News section of the conference.

If anyone out there has a developing technology or process (that may or may
not be commercially viable as yet) and are willing to present the most
recent developments at the conference this coming October then I'd love to
hear from you.

If you have something that you think might fits the bill then Please respond
to this email with a brief abstract or outline of the project (200 words)

Kind regards

Nicola Brotherton
Conference Manager, TCT