"Tempered SLA'S"

From: earl dunlap (earld@catalystpdg.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 23:20:07 EEST

Catalyst PDG, Inc., will be showing a new product at the RP Show in
Cincinnati next week. Please stop by and see the RP Tempering
technology. There will be a "Tempered SLA piece on display at the show.
We will be handing out technical information and will make it available
to the open market for licensing in mid summer.

This technology and how to do it completely will be release by midsummer
and has a patent pending status now. Trade marked as "RP Tempering and
as "Tempered SLA's" we will be offer this technology to the open market.

The part you will see at the show will be a 9100 Somos tensile bar that
will bend until the two ends meet and back again. Where a standard Somos
9100 tensile bar will break at a approximately 35 degree bend. This
technology will work on almost any composite used in the RP field.

Thanks to companies like Porter Engineering Independent Test Labs,
Dupont, BASF and SIG we are almost complete with the research and
development.

"Tempered SLA's" will offer:

*Higher impact strength (IZOD)

*More flexibility or rigidity

*Higher heat resistance

*Higher torque strength

*Higher tensile strength

*Better Memory

*It will only add a couple of hours to the process on average.

If you are not at the RP show we will have pictures and information on
our website Monday April 29th. Our website is www.catalystpdg.com
<http://www.catalystpdg.com> .