RE: Vector to Raster Software

From: Makai Smith (smith@vsba.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 18:23:49 EEST

Al,
I was once trying to get images out of AutoCAD and realized that it saves
terrible bmp's. The solution was to print to the AdobePDF writer (which
makes a scalable vector file in this case). Adobe Photoshop will open the
pdf and allow you to set the resolution (great if you need it at multiple
sizes), and choose anti-aliasing. The advantage with this route is that it
works with any program which has a printer interface.

Not exactly a "stand alone" utility, but it worked!

omsmith@asu.edu