RPML Personalized Puzzles

From: Joseph P. Frantz (joe@frantzind.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 21:08:08 EEST

Dear List,

We will be bringing back the puzzle mold again this year and molding personalized parts for anyone that brings an insert.
If you are interested, send me an e-mail and I will send the print file in a word document zipped to 115k.
It can be setup with anything that you want. Add your name, company, logo or anything.

The two sets of mold inserts were donated by:

DTM - RapidSteel 2

and

Simon Marriott at Silhouette Design (Australia) - Bridge Tooling

It worked out great last year but only a few participated. We will be molding the RPML Puzzles in booth 801.

Joe

*****************************
Joseph P. Frantz
President
FRANTZ INDUSTRIES, INC.
Established in 1957
Rapid Tooling & Plastic Injection Molding
Mini-Jector Molding Machines
P.O. Box 39248
Solon, Ohio 44139
Telephone: (440) 247-2202 or (800) RAPID 50
Facsimile: (440) 542-1418
E-mail: joe@frantzind.com

Rpmls212.jpg