Vantico Employment Opportunity

From: Bommarito, Darlene (US EL) (darlene.bommarito@vantico.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 21:03:04 EEST

Vantico's Adhesives and Tooling Division has an immediate opening for a Technical Field Engineer with Stereolithography experience. The selected individual will be responsible for covering a territory that entails the Eastern US. Responsibilities include:

        · Assisting customers with applications support and assisting customers choose materials and exploit new applications;
        · Optimizing the parameters for our materials on customers' SLA machines;
        · Training customer personnel in the use of our materials, both at installation and on an on-going basis.
        · Performing regular quality control checks on SLA material at customer sites.

        The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years experience with SL part building and processing, strong computer skills, a thorough understanding of manufacturing and prototyping processes and excellent interpersonal skills.

Please contact darlene.bommarito@vantico.com <mailto:darlene.bommarito@vantico.com> or steve.deak@vantico.com <mailto:steve.deak@vantico.com> if you are interested in applying for this position or if you have any questions.

Vantico is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.

Darlene Bommarito
Human Resources Manager
Vantico
4917 Dawn Avenue