Pulling the plug

From: Rick Lott (ralott@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 15:11:26 EEST

After 13 years, Boeing Satellite Systems has decided to discontinue in-house
RP. The machines are being shipped off to a facility in St. Louis, and the
customers are being referred to local job shops. The only thing left on the
discard list is me, the guy who held it all together for so long.

If anyone in the greater Los Angeles area should be looking for an RP
engineer, please contact me privately and I would be honored to send you my
resume.

Thanks,
Rick Lott
ralott@hotmail.com