AW: Wake Up / RP for Jewelry

From: Hendrik John (hendrik.john@envisiontec.de)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 13:12:42 EET

Dear Steven and other jewelry people,

we are developing a photopolymerisation based system PERFACTORY which
will be suitable for jewelry also:
The system works on the principle of mask projection with visible light
via a digital projection unit equiped with a zoom lens for the following
build envelope range:
from

f25 (XY): 75 mm x 56 mm (73 µm x 73 µm Pixel); Z max = 75 mm

f45 (XY): 42 mm x 31,5 mm (41 µm x 41 µm Pixel); Z max = 75 mm

The first material will be an Acrylate, optimized for precision
investment casting.

We will go into the market 4.Q this year in Germany and beginning of
2003 in Europe.

Target price device < 50.000 Euro.

At the moment we are looking for a pilot customer in the area of
jewelery preferably in Germany or Europe.

For some more details see our homepage or contact me directly.

Regards

Hendrik John
Geschäftsführung / General Management

imagination, creation, dimension, ...
                                ... it could be the solution

Envision Technologies GmbH - Computer Aided Modeling Devices
Elbestrasse 10
D-45768 Marl
Fon: +49 (0)2365 915-460
Fax: +49 (0)2365 915-461