Polhemus FastSCAN 3D Laser Scanner for sale

From: Alligator Descartes (descarte@symbolstone.org)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 12:16:59 EET

Hi.

We are currently selling our as-new Polhemus FastSCAN Handheld
3D Laser Scanner. This scanner is a high-accuracy handheld unit
capable of scanning objects in minutes. The nominal resolution is
around 0.5mm (depending on your scanning speed) with 0.1mm accuracy.

This scanner was purchased in August 2001 and has been used on
one job only and is in as-new mint condition. We are also supplying
custom aluminium flight cases with the scanner.

The scanner is suitable for most tasks, but due to its use of a
magnetic tracking system, is not suitable for scanning around large
metal areas.

For more information on the scanner, please see:

        http://www.archaeoptics.co.uk/services/scanning/polhemus.html

Our asking price is 14,500 GBP (approximately $20500 USD) which represents
a saving of almost 40% from standard list price either direct from Polhemus
or via a reseller.

If you are interested in purchasing this scanner or have any questions, don't
hesitate to get in touch with us.

Regards,

Alistair Carty
Archaeoptics Ltd.
http://www.archaeoptics.co.uk

--
Alligator Descartes			| 		Archaeoptics Ltd.
http://www.symbolstone.org		| Low-cost Archaeological 3D Laser Scanning