RP Model to Fabricated

From: ChathamRes@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 03:18:20 EET

We are in need of a quote to produce a model with overall dimensions of 15 x
7.5 x 6.3 inches. The build volume of the part is 100 cubic inches. Slice
thickness is a nominal 0.010 inches or finer.

The model should be in a white color using a Z Corp, Stratasys, 3D Systems,
or Helisys (for the masochist who is willing to decube for long hours at a
time) RP System. Pricing is important to our customer. We suggest that you
quote this as part of a larger build, so that we would pay only for the
incremental build time and material. Our client is willing to trade schedule
for cost.

The client also wants to know the price for twelve models of the above type.

If you have an interest in bidding this effort, please let us know by return
email, and we will send you the file.

Best Regards,
REL
Chatham Research