Re: I beg to differ Re: Stupid STL Question

From: Rolf Hubert (rolf@sandersdesign.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 16:17:38 EET

Hi,

I just got the tail end of this inquiry but if you are looking to change stl
files this can be done with Jewelcad. Import the file and change it within
Jewelcad. The file that is attached is a 3D scan of my face which was
generated from a 3D digital camera. The stl file created was a surface and
imported into Jewelcad. Jewelcad created a solid and I added a ring to it.
Jewelcad also has some interesting features like fixing stl files created by
Rhino, and many other surface modelers.

If you need more info, please contact me.

Regards
Rolf Hubert
VP of Sales & Marketing
Sanders Design International, Inc.