PhD studentship

From: Rupert Soar (R.C.Soar@lboro.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 15:20:46 EET

Dear List

I wouldn't normally write advertising a research position but I have just
beed dropped in it by a new research student who was about to start a fully
funded (he was being funded by the Uinversity from outside the EU!!) PhD
position here in the Rapid Manufacturing Research Group at Loughborough Uni,
UK. I therefore need to find a replacement fast as I have a lot of research
to cover and he was going to begin in April this year. Are any of you
interested? - the application is development work for the Solidica
process!!!

Naturally I won't be dropping the entry requirements just because I'm in a
pickle and applications will go through the Uinversity proceedure as usual,
but I have funding for more and I can stretch them over into next year.

I humbly apologise if this is seen as shameless self promotion.

Regards

Rupert soar

Dr Rupert Soar
Lecturer/Researcher
The Rapid Manufacturing Group
Wolfson School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Leics LE11 3TU
Tel: 01509 227637 Fax: 01509 227549 Mob:0781 3834089
E-mail: r.c.soar@lboro.ac.uk
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ws/research/rmrg/index.html