(Sand)casting board material

From: JB Ventures BV (info@jbventures.nl)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 09:30:21 EET

Hello all,

We are looking for something like sandcasting-board material to mill/cut straight a geometry into for alu/iron casting, instead of first making a wooden/PU foundry pattern. We would prefer thicknesses between 10 and 50mm and sizes up to a square m.

Second question, perhaps somewhat easier, is lostfoam-boards wich can be mechanicaly cut (the material wich is used for lostfoam metal foundry). Dimensions the same.

Anyone having an interesting link for us?

Thanx,

Jorn Berends
JB Ventures BV - Netherlands