Re: Vacuum / Pressure Chamber

From: dgroh11@comcast.net
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 21:26:15 EET

Seriousl, have you tried a pressure cooker. Secondly Go to any Graingers catalog and you can find a paint pressure pot. Either one can be used for pressure, Check manufacturers warnings for exact limits. Anything that will hold water can be vacuumed. Thinner walled containers may collapse.

Doug Groh