Re: 3D-City

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) (adler@a3dm.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 00:31:39 EET

I have been building very small architectural structures for demonstration
use at trade shows. If anyone has or knows of a "watertight" stl file of an
interesting building with lots of detail.... let me know.....Everyone wants
to see things bigger or smaller than reality........ interesting.....

Steven Adler CEO
Automated 3D Modeling
adler@a3dm.com
www.a3dm.com