Re: 3D-City

From: Dave Bourell (dbourell@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 17:09:06 EET

Hi-

Alair Griffin (Javelin) and Charles Thomas (University of Utah) had a
process for producing large parts (cf., SFF Symposium Proceedings,
1999, pp. 751-758). They built a 20-ft tall statue using 1/2" thick
polystyrene foam sheets. I think the actual construction was done at
U of Utah.

Dr. Dave Bourell
Temple Foundation Professor
University of Texas at Austin